HCR Elite Long Travel / Complete Suspension Kit - 2014-2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
WHAT YOU GET
- Qty 4 - High clearance boxed front arms
- Qty 2 - Rear boxed high clearance trailing arms
- Boxed high links or radius rods of your choice
- HCR back plate
- Tie rod extensions
- HCR custom shock tower
- HCR shock package of choice - Custom Longer shocks Required
- 6 month tuning session available to all HCR customers
- Endless customer support
- RCV Extended Axles
- New bushing and needed hardware
- 4 year of R&D , testing and tuning behind the ORIGINAL XP 1000 long travel kit
- Limited lifetime warranty
- American-made, quality product
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A professional mechanics install (8-12 Hours)
10 - 16 hours self install time
- Tools and lift
- Shock reservoir mounting hardware
- A final call to HCR on fine tuning shock setup after install is complete
- Compatible wheel offset (+1 inch offset & 4" or less of back spacing).
HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to withstand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. The custom HCR alloy used to build every kit is 30% stronger than 4130 Cromoly in both heat treated and yield strength. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. while more cost effective to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications.
Each HCR XP1000 kit comes with a custom built set of shocks, tested and proven by the owner of King himself. HCR is a King Shock exclusive company so we are able to provide the best product and customer service to go over and beyond for our customers. an HCR XP1000 Long Travel shock package is a complete custom setup built as a true off road shocks from the King Pure Race Series Line. These shocks are both longer in stroke and eye to eye with custom valving and spring rate to work with a shock tower and relocate mounting points closer to the ball joint rather than the middle of the arm. These shocks, along with the HCR shock tower, provide optimal performance and handling in the roughest terrain. With this shock package also comes a 3 months shock tuning guarantee. If you are still unhappy with your shocks after initial setup, the customer has up to 3 months to call HCR and schedule a tuning session with King at no charge. Shocks come in HCR Black and silver, a $400 upgrade, at no additional charge. Traditional KING blue may also be ordered upon request.
Customized Shock Package
for the rear, internal bypass shocks with finned remote reservoirs are included standard with every kit. This needle valve technology can be setup with light valving at ride height to deliver a smooth comfortable ride while still providing substantial dampening force at full compression preventing bottoming out during hard use. Front shocks are 12" stroke piggy backs with a soft initial hit and flutter stacks for high speed. Proper springs are provided to still allow full articulation of all 21" of travel in both high and low speed situations. These shocks also come standard with billet compression adjusters which allow for 30% adjustment range with a click of a dial. Please note rebound has already been tuned into the valving based on unsprung weight.
IBP Front Upgrade
Intended for the Aggressive Duners, Racers, and those who like to push it that much harder. This upgrade extends the same internal bypass technology included in the rear shocks to all 4 corners. This patented needle-valve design allows for less bottoming and shock fatigue on square edges, G outs, long distance racing, jumping, etc. where the front end needs a little more. While a little more harsh on initial deflection, these IBP's get pushed, the smoother the ride.
3.0 Rear IBP Upgrade
Reminder: HCR shocks are Full Offroad Shocks, not UTV shocks. An HCR Race Series King 2.5 has a larger piston and internals than a standard 3.0 UTV shock. This will also add and additional 16lbs per corner. 3.0 shocks should only be considered in BITD/ SCORE/ Long Distance Race application.
A shock tower is included with every HCR XP1000 Long Travel Kit. This reduces the amount of compound leverage to achieve a closer to 1:1 motion ration for less shock fatigue. This allows for better valving and lighter spring rates. Chromoly CNC'd suspension mounting points and a bolt on shock tower increase the strength and integrity of the stock chassis.
ADDED WHEEL BASE
1 inch longer wheelbase for added travel and stability. 1.25 inches additional clearance has also been added to all arms for added ground clearance.
RCV extended axle bars are included with the purchase of each kit. These 4340 Chromoly axles boast twice the strength of a stock axle and produce the highest torque test numbers of any aftermarket UTV axle. RCV also offers Tip to Tip assemblies for the HCR Long Travel kit as an upgrade.these complete half shaft replacements are designed as a hybrid between a convention UTV plunging CV axle still and RCV patented "bootless" technology. Proven to be almost 3X stronger than factory Components. Both shafts and completes are 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Depending on what riding style, the correct link can make all the difference...
high links are recommended for the recreational trail rider or Rock crawler. These proprietary boxed high links are built out of the same Custom Alloy as all HCR kits. Internal structuring is added for increased strength and fully hand-tig welded for strength and aesthetics. All needed hardware is included using delrin bushings and crush sleeves.
radius rods are recommended for the dual sport rider or pure duner. The straight link is optimal for bottoming and side load impact as it lacks any natural bends. Built out of light but strong .090 wall chromoly tubing , CNC'd bungs and FK bearing heims
These heavy duty HCR Race links follow the same design as the standard radius rod with material increased to .120 wall tubing. The 5/8-18 heims are availible in Right hand or left hand combinations for adjustable or non - adjustable link preferences.
FRONT SWAY BAR TABS
Front sway bar tabs can be added at no charge during time of initial order. Great to work with Fox Edition XP1000 or Factory Turbo Models. This kit is also available for separate purchase if switching kit from older Unit to newer model; or would simply like to add on this feature. Compatible with Factory Sway bar tabs. Aftermarket Sway bar tabs will need to be addressed individually with the manufacturer.
7/16 HD BACKPLATE UPGRADE
Tired of losing your rear end to a bolt? Never again with this Heavy Duty Back Plate Setup. This double shear system with upgraded bolts eliminates horizontal movement due to lose / stretched bolts allowing the factory bolt to shear.
7/16 ID Setup Includes:
- Back Plate with Larger 7/16" ID Bolt Holes
- Upper and Lower Brace tab to weld onto the Frame for double shear design
- 7/16" ID F 911 Grade 9 Aircraft Bolts
- Larger misalignment spacers or crush sleeves to use with larger diameter bolt
- Please note factory bolt holes on frame will need to be drilled out to 7/16" ID to accommodate larger setup
- 7/16" Hardened washer are also recommended to weld on gusset factory frame holes (not provided)
- Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 1.25" added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Reuse of OEM ball joints to maximize lowspeed steering ease & smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25" in ground clearance
- 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Heavy duty sway bar mount and hardware with 4130 Heims
- 1" longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25" in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability. Factory Crush Sleeves Reused
HCR Elite Long Travel / Complete Suspension Kit - 2014-2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000 fits the following vehicles:
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2014 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Desert Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Fox Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Gold Matte Metallic LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Velocity Blue LE
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS Trails and Rock Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 EPS Ride Command Edition